Please join the Tax Coalition for a virtual blood drive with the America Red Cross. You are critical to our efforts and we encourage your donation and support throughout the duration of our 3-month campaign! If you cannot or are unable to donate blood, we would welcome a financial contribution directly to the America Red Cross.
Here’s what you can do:
– Sign up for a blood donation via the Pledge to Give Blood button.
– Contribute financially to the American Red Cross via this link: https://www.redcross.org/donate/blood-services-donation.html/.
– Use the hashtag #taxcoalitiongives to share our campaign via Twitter, Facebook, and other social media avenues.
– Encourage your friends and family to donate.
Added Incentives in November & December
– In honor of the new series, “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” those who come to give blood 11/1- 11/12 will automatically be entered to win a 10-day trip for two to Hawaii, courtesy of Amazon Prime Video.
– Plus, donors who come to give blood 11/1-11/23 will receive a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card via email, thanks to the Red Cross’ partners at Amazon.
– When donors come to give Nov. 29-Dec. 16, 2021, they will be entered for a chance to win a private screening of the epic new film The Matrix Resurrections for 50 friends!
Right now, the American Red Cross has an emergency blood shortage. Donor turnout has reached the lowest levels of the year as many delayed giving amid a return to the workplace and in-person learning for many families, as well as the recent surge in COVID-19 cases across the country due to the delta variant. The Red Cross national blood inventory is the lowest it’s been at this time of year since 2015, with less than a day’s supply of certain blood types in recent weeks. The Red Cross is working around the clock to meet the blood needs of hospitals and patients – but can’t do it alone. We need your help.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jessica Giroux at [email protected] or 518-469-1565.