Many people are in need of blood and blood products at this time and donations are down. The American Red Cross has a process to safely limit your exposure to COVID-19 including social distancing, mask use, gloves, and equipment sterilization.
It’s time to roll up your sleeves and save a life – including yours! Yes yours… there are health benefits to blood donation:
• Reduce harmful blood stores in your blood
• Preserve cardiovascular health
• Reduce the risk of cancer – lower risks of liver, lung, colon, and throat cancers
• Burn Calories – you can burn approximately 650 calories per donation of one pint of blood
• Free blood analysis – including COVID-19 antibodies, hepatitis, HIV, syphilis, hepatitis and other diseases
The most powerful health benefit of donating blood is psychological. Donating blood simply put means that you are helping others when they are in the most desperate times of their lives.
Please Join Us!