Safe blood is needed to save lives. Red Cross provides 40% of our nations blood supply. The Red Cross calculated a 62% drop in blood drives at schools and colleges during the course of the pandemic and are at a historic low supply. Please help us spread awareness and sign up to donate today!
* 1 in 7 people entering a hospital will need blood
* 1 pint of blood can save up to 2 people
* Donating blood can improve cardiovascular health
* Donating blood can help burn calories
* Blood has a shelf life of 42 days