Atos is celebrating Black History Month!
With this year’s theme – Black Health & Wellness in mind, the Atos North America African American Affinity group is sponsoring a virtual Blood Drive February 14-28 as part of the American Red Cross’ Sleeves Up Campaign.
Did you know that every two seconds, someone in America needs blood? Let’s make a difference together as we encourage all employees, your families and friends to donate blood!
Even better – with the drive kicking off on Valentine’s Day, what better way to show your love then by donating blood! You can help improve the lives of patients with blood disorders such as sickle cell disease, people fighting cancer, mothers with complicated childbirth, accident or trauma victims, and more. With just one single blood donation, you can help save more than one life!
We want employees from all countries, industries and acquisitions to give blood to make sure as many blood types as possible are available. This is especially true for Black donors because of the increased demand for rare blood types that are more common in people of Black heritage.
How to Donate
1. Click the Pledge Your Support tab above to pledge to donate blood
2. Go to your nearest Red Cross location. Visit www.REDCROSSBLOOD.org to find a location near you. Make and keep your appointment to donate.
3. Mention you are giving as part of the Atos North America African American Affinity Group Blood Drive
4. Share a photo of you donating blood on the Atos Employee Facebook page
5. Share with your friends and family on social media. Don’t forget to use #ShowyourLOVEATOS
For our colleagues across the globe, to go to https://www.ifrc.org/national-societies-directory to find
Red Cross and Red Crescent sites for your respective country and arrange a blood donation, and again, mention our blood drive.
Every single donation we get will be worth the effort – help save a life today!