Did you know?
1. A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 units of blood.
2. 1 donation can potentially save up to 3 lives!
3. The blood type most often requested by hospitals is type O.
4. Blood and platelets cannot be manufactured; they must come from volunteer donors.
5. Approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the U.S.
Can’t donate blood? Make a monetary donation instead! Follow the link to our Gofundme here: https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/newtek-blood-or-money/melaniestebens